Newbie...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

RoboDad11

Recruit
Apr 24, 2021
I just spent 2.5hrs discovering this awesome forum & said what the heck. May as well join( can't do nothing cause covid anyway! ) I'm thrilled to be here...for real !!
I'm into a lotta things ...history, motorcycles, anything to do with warfare (1900-1950 mostly),science, pretty women,tools & tinkering, & thanks to this forum I will never be bored to death somewhere trying to filter everything from current headlines (4-2021), & "popular trends", to Politically Correct nomenclature & how everything has changed (worse) since I was a kid, just going from 1 responsibility to the next....again? Ok, I feel better now I can relax & enjoy possibly asking a question or two about ww2 aircraft & such...

Welcome. I had never been on a forum before joining, although I visited before joining. I did not know proper forum etiquette required going through the receiving line here as I treated this as I had in joining a model club (just slip in and sit in the back). I thought I knew a lot about WW2 aircraft and found there are people here who are encyclopedias and authors (I even have their books). I was greatly helped in posting pictures by Horse USA, Wurger and Adler. Have fun!

Hiyas and welcome, RD.

I'm here about a year and I still have problems. I still haven't figured out how to post pictures. Beware of hitting the "reply" button accidentally.

It's easy if you have an account at Imgur or some other pic-hosting website:

1. Load the pic to your hosted photos account.
2. Open up the photo there.
3. Right-click on the photo, and then left-click on "copy image address" to copy it to your clipboard.
4. In the reply box here, click on "Insert image". It's the icon between the chain-links and the smiley, above the text-box.
5. Select "by link" at the top of the box.
6. Paste the image address into the box.
7. Click on "insert image."

You can also do it by pasting the image address, in your text reply, between a set of [img ] tags.

Feel free to ask me anything, unless its about aircraft...history....science...pretty women....tools & tinkering....models....or life in general

upload_2018-4-23_7-52-11.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back