Nice prices on e-bay

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have actually stolen a few on ebay all 1/32 Hase p-47d,Trump Avenger and Trump f8f-1 $166 all in shipping included. I thought I had no chance att winning these. You just never know

I have actually stolen a few on ebay all 1/32 Hase p-47d,Trump Avenger and Trump f8f-1 $166 all in shipping included. I thought I had no chance att winning these. You just never know

Yup. I once won a 1/48 Monogram Ju 87 that was motorized...with one second left! Got it at a steal for $11.00.

I get most of my models on ebay. If you look hard enough you will get some real good deals.I have also gotten some outstanding deals on Kijiji and craigslist that I just pick up around the city. Some people have no idea what they are worth. I am going to pick up this week a Revell 1/48 Avenger with the full colour book and still factory sealed for $7.00

It's kind of like craigslist,but not as sleazy. I think it is only in Canada and it, I think is owned by one of the major newspapers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back