NJACO's Letter Home

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
Dear Mom and Dad,

Well, I finally transferred to the Navy from the Army and things are looking good. It was really great that the Army understood my situation after the "incident". Just remember, mayonaise and battery cables don't mix. Thank God for "Don't ask, don't tell", huh?!

Attachments

• funarmy01.jpg
    funarmy01.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 690
Well, anyhow, I wanted to write and tell you all about my new digs and send some pics. This is my new home, the aircraft carrier USS Morton Downey Junior. Isn't she great?!

Attachments

• funarmy02.jpg
    funarmy02.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 181
We're part of that new Task Force that includes the new aircraft carrier USS William J. Clinton.

Attachments

• funarmy04.jpg
    funarmy04.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 165
Life onboard is great though it can get a little boring at times.

Attachments

• funarmy05.jpg
    funarmy05.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 166
  • funarmy06.jpg
    funarmy06.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 152
The captain loves NASCAR and some days he thinks he's Tony Stewart. Makes life interseting onboard.

Attachments

• funarmy07.jpg
    funarmy07.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 159
And the lavatory is clean. (Its called a head and I think I know why.)

Attachments

• funarmy09.jpg
    funarmy09.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 143
We stopped at Tweakabeakastan for some R R. Thats where I met my girlfriend, Samethel. You'd like her Dad. She loves trucks!

Attachments

• funarmy12.jpg
    funarmy12.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 208
Tweakabeakastan is a funny little country. Maybe we could visit Sam's parents sometime. They have some of the largest seagulls I've ever seen though!

Attachments

• funarmy13.jpg
    funarmy13.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 200
Well, I gotta go Mom and Dad. They're having something called an "Opel Test Firing" and they said I could be the driver! Well, till next time!

Your son, NJACO.

Attachments

• funarmy14.jpg
    funarmy14.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 171

Users who are viewing this thread

Back