Non Smoke Bullets ???

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm copying this from the AAA forum....

SILVERFISH1992

"Non smoke bullets
Is there a tracer mod that gets rid of the trailing bullet smoke?"

I have had the same question for some time now. When I fire from within the cockpit the smoke is so thick that most times I loose track of what I'm shooting at. Is this what everybody see's? Is there a MOD where there is nothing but bullets and tracers without the smoke?

Jaymom

I havent seen a mod for the smoke to get shut off. That doesnt mean that it isnt out there though. Me personally, I like the effect. But I like flying full switch. That means no icons, no map path, no map icons, and having to actually navigate through the map.

Silverfish1992 :D When I saw your post I got excited, thought I was finally going to find out how to get rid of the huge amount of smoke when I fired my machine guns but no joy. I just found this forum today and its the first thing I thought of was your post so I stole it....hahahaha But I gave you credit for it......

I have somewhat poor eyesight being 72 years old and would love to see tracers instead of smoke. I can follow the tracers but the smoke just causes me to loose track of the enemy plane in front of me. Hopefully someone a lot smarter than me will figure out how to do it. :)

beaupower32....thanks for the info.

Jaymom

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back