Non-WWII Aircraft drawings?

1
1
Joined
Sep 1, 2025
Hi,

I apologize as I realize this probably isn't the best place to ask but I can't seem to find an answer anywhere else I've asked, so this is kind of a Hail Mary.

I am looking to build a replica of the Potez IX... well model really but that's irrelevant. I am looking for drawings but can't seem to find any on the internet. I've tried contacting Potez as they have a website (despite everything I've read about them saying they've been defunct for over 50 years) but have had no response.

I know Aircorps Library has a massive collection but they don't seem to have any I need.

I'm relegating myself to the fact that the plans may well have been lost to history but before I do, I'd like to ask whether any of you know of a similar site to Aircorps Library (or even a person who has a similarly large collection who might have plans for early Potez aircraft)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
 
This website is worth knowing about, but they don't seem to have the Potez IX: RCL : 3views
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back