Norden bomb sight

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nov 22, 2013
Greetings all! I am inquiring as to if anyone has any information on the price of a Norden bomb sight?? I took a special interest in WWII aviation and thought this would be really cool to own, since I can't have an actual plane!! I have never been able to purchase one, due to finances and they seem to sell for prices that aren't in my budget in most auction type settings. (that is even when they are missing parts) I guess to be more specific, what should I pay for one that is in mint condition? Almost or 100% complete? I found one on eBay WWII M9 Norden Bombsight Museum Display B17 B24 B25 B26 B29 Bomb Atomic Mitchell | eBay The price on this one is what caught my eye, it's the "in my budget price." I know there are a few days to go left, but will I probably see the price rise substantially? I need to know what would be a "going rate" for this and will I need to empty my piggy bank out to get it? I'm hoping around $2000 would be the answers I get, but I just don't know and don't want to overspend. Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help!!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back