Novascale decals? Opinions?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

N4521U

Colonel
Nov 1, 2009
Miranda, NSW
I've spotted some decals for one of the HARS museum models on That auction site under the name of NOVASCALE. I went to another forum for reviews of this Mfr and to say the least, they were not favorable.

Quality of print and useability were in question. I have a source for printing custom, but the cost is slightly more. But........ quality IS a priority.

Does anyone here have any experience with this brand decal use? If so, opinions?

Please.

Just askin:?:
Bill

Novascale is someone best avoided, and has a reputation in the industry as someone who is, to say the least, idiosyncratic. I bought a half dozen or so different decal sheets from him about 3 years ago, from the popular online auction site (we all know which one) and went to purchase another sheet today, only to find he has banned me. There was never any conflict or negative feedback from me, I attempted to find contact details or a non auction site page, no luck. Rang around trying to locate the sheet from another source, none of the other players in the market had anything positive to say about him and some comments I cannot reproduce here, they were THAT bad. I cannot say do not purchase, but do not depend on him being a reliable source, because he is not. In fact one of the google search options was "Banned from Novascale?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back