November 1, 2022 to March 5, 2023 GB 56 "Thunderbolts and Lightnings" (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
Might as well get this started. My first option....

1664687781039.png

Do we have to include a recording of ourselves singing very very frightening as well ?
Only if you sound just like Freddie, which I sincerely doubt!

I bought the new Tamiya P-38J kit for this GB but have not decided on a scheme yet. Hell I need to get moving on my Mitchell!

Last edited:
I missed out on many model kits when I was younger so I never mad a P47. Is there a good one anyone can recommend in 1/72 ?
I know it will cost more than the 70 cents I got them for back then. Come to think of it I never made a ME 109 or a Wildcat or a Corsair
or a Hellcat or a Mustang or a Hurricane........

I missed out on many model kits when I was younger so I never mad a P47. Is there a good one anyone can recommend in 1/72 ?
I know it will cost more than the 70 cents I got them for back then. Come to think of it I never made a ME 109 or a Wildcat or a Corsair
or a Hellcat or a Mustang or a Hurricane........
Look at Academy or Hasegawa

close enough to start thinking ay!
All shiny aluminum!
GB56 01.jpg

But then again thinking on it I may do the one in my Siggy!
Which in fact is an actual photo instead of someones interp!
Tail is clearly yellow w/black stripe.
nose? Red w/black stripe? And yellow hub at props?
GB56 02.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm. I have six 1/48th scale P-47 kits, and a selection of schemes and decals, so I should be able to get something entered - if I can find the time, and my hands behave !
I have had back and right thumb pain for quite some time, Finding it hard to stand for any amount of time.
Dr. thought it best to do a scan since I have a history of cancer. Turns out no cancer, but Arthur-itus in
my lower back, left hip, neck, left thumb, right knee and right foot. Lucky ay! Life!

Hoping you can get back to the bench matey!

I have had back and right thumb pain for quite some time, Finding it hard to stand for any amount of time.
Dr. thought it best to do a scan since I have a history of cancer. Turns out no cancer, but Arthur-itus in
my lower back, left hip, neck, left thumb, right knee and right foot. Lucky ay! Life!

Hoping you can get back to the bench matey!
Both shoulders, both feet, left hip and knee and thumb, ain't it fun. Pinched nerves in the C5 and C6 ! Gabapentin is my friend. Weather fronts aren't!

Oh crap, that's heavy duty!
I'm due for another scan to pinpoint them injections that feck everything up
and amplify everything I've already got!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back