Obama "Warrior" the Fly

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I wonder how many of those PETA a**wipes have cockroach spray under their kitchen sink?

As much as I do not like the man they call our president, I am still impressed that he nailed it...

The "let's all hold hands and sing kumbyah for a better world" mentality these idiots are promoting scares me...it a dellusional grass-grazing herd animal mentality in a world full of wolves...

One thing I don't understand. If we are not supposed to eat animals; how come they are made out of meat?

One thing I don't understand. If we are not supposed to eat animals; how come they are made out of meat?
They make a compelling argument about how only predators can chew up and down and have claws and humans have a long intestine like plant eaters. But they never say anything about the eyes. Carnivores have stereoscopic vision. Herbivores have monocular vision (eyes on either side of thier skull). We have Canine Teeth...

Humans have had a long time to adapt to a multi-sourced diet, so we can enjoy the best of both worlds. Like salad before your steak, for example.

I think that PETA needs to be very careful with how they are conducting thier cause, however, because Plant Rights advocates are using them as an example. The Swiss have already drafted PLant Rights into thier lawbooks. Seriously.

I think that PETA needs to be very careful with how they are conducting thier cause, however, because Plant Rights advocates are using them as an example. The Swiss have already drafted PLant Rights into thier lawbooks. Seriously.

I see PETA as having a very small hardcore following, and a large following of easily swayed young adults and misguided people. Animals should be treated ethically but not at the expense of the human race and our stewardship of this earth. I see these people as anti human, and many I have no doubt would like to see the extermination of mankind to protect some of the most vicious animals in the world. That is truly sick in my mind. It is bred by our modern day way of life due to our easy to survivable lifestyle we live. You wouldn't see a large PETA group even a hundred years ago when life was still quite difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back