OFF CENTRE GUNSIGHT

VALENGO

Senior Airman
458
57
Joined
Nov 22, 2006
Location
Zárate city, Argentina
Website
josesantich.es.tl
Why my reticle is in this position?, how can I fix it?
 

Attachments

  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 187
Hey, never mind my last post, I just figured it out...

Check your Scroll Lock key, if you have Scroll Lock on, and hit your POV, it holds the View untill you manually return to center.

If the Scroll Lock is off, the POV does a Snap View, and returns to center automatically...
 
It looks like a bug, in real cokpit (F3) the sight is centered, and nothing happens when I hit the keys for view reset, and making any maneuvre I can see that I am not viewing to a side, it is the front view, but the reticle is off, maybe that I need to reinstall the game. Well, thanks for the help.
 
Well, just to be sure, I launched CFS3, and tried the Scroll Lock button, and it did unlock the reticle.

So if your Scroll Lock is lit on the keyboard, then the reticle has to be centered manually. 8)
 
Yes, Grau, you are right, but when I hit the keys for view reset in "real cockpit", the reticle returns to centered position, but in the other view (virtual cockpit?), when I hit "reset view", the reticle returns to the offset position and as you say, it must be centered manually. I see now how it works, but I don`t understand it.
 
I am not sure if this will help because I do all my stuff with CFS1, but there is the possibility that your cockpit Point Of View is set incorrectly in either your AIR file or your Aircraft.CFG file.

- Ivan.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back