Okay, just to let you all know...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maestro

Master Sergeant
Greetings ladies and gentlemen.

As my departure date to Prague is coming soon (Sunday August 29th), I thought I should let you know my flight path... Just in case !

I would have done it at the last moment, but I've got something to do tomorrow, I'll be working on Thursday and Friday and I'll be busy on Saturday... So I don't know if I would have had the time to look through my papers to find all the info.

I'll be leaving Québec City for Montréal on AirCanada Jazz flight AC8765. I'll then switch of company at Montréal and take SwissAir flight LX87 to Zurich (Switzerland) then SwissAir flight LX1486 to Prague. Arrival in Prague on August 30.

My return date is September 6th. I'll be taking SwissAir flight LX1485 to Zurich, then SwissAir flight LX86 to Montréal. I'll then take the next flight to Québec City. (Not booked yet... Will do it "on the spot".)

I have no fear about taking the plane (I did it when I went to London and both of my (direct) flights were awsome), but who says multiple flights also says multiplication of the odds...

I don't know why, but I have a weird gut feeling about it... Or may be it's just the pea soup I had for lunch ? :rolleyes:

Anyway... I'll continue to log-on every now and then until my departure date, then I'll see you when I get back.

Bye, all !

maestro, i too wish you well and have an excellent time and flight.
if it makes you feel better, every event is independent. people who bet talk about the odds of an event occurring "maturing". if you toss a coin 50 times and get 50 heads the 51st toss should be a tail and so on. statistically this is a fallacy. every toss is independent and has the same chance of occurring: 50/50. so multiple flights to not increase your odds of landing under the airport

Man, I thought at first Maestro was coming out of the closet.

Have fun. From all indications some of the most beautiful women live in Prague. :toothy:

Bon Voyage my friend, sit back, relax and enjoy the flights and you will enjoy the views as you float int Zurich. Have a great vacation and bring us back plenty of pic.

Hello, everyone ! I'm finally back. I'll be posting some of the pictures I took later, as I'm too lazy to do so right now. (Didn't transfer them from my camera, yet.)

My flight to Europe was pretty rough... We had heavy turbulances from about the Rimouski area up to the East coast of Newfoundland (thanks interactive map). Oh, well... At least the (female) flight attendants of SwissAir were cute. And the flight back home was a piece of cake.

Man, I thought at first Maestro was coming out of the closet.

Hell, no ! :big16:

Have fun. From all indications some of the most beautiful women live in Prague. :toothy:

That's true ! Good thing I had brought my sunglasses... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back