On to the next project...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Blue Yonder

Airman 1st Class
Jun 8, 2008
Upstate New York
After a month of work, I finished my F6F Hellcat, all it needs is the display case and some sand so I can "submerge it" in the case. After I put it aside til I found a case, I started working on and am finishing up a 1/48 SBD Dauntless, which I will have done (hopefully) this upcoming weekend. I am now looking forward to the next model to work on: an AT-6. Here's the issue, I want to paint it in training colors, yellow wing and blue fuselage. The only problem is that I can't find any pictures of this paint scheme. I was hoping someone could help me out here and throw some pictures my way. I was at the Geneseo Air Show this summer, but the AT-6's they had were Harvards and three others that were in colors that I didn't really like for a model. Pictures would be nice.

On a side note, how do I resize photos for this website? I want to make it so they don't take up the entire screen, what size do you guys use?

Thanks in advance.

-Pete (Blue Yonder)

I'll have a look to see if I have any pics of the AT6/Texan/Harvard/SNJ in ther colours you want. If not, Eric (Evangilder) might have something.
The best maximum size for pics here on the forum is around 800 x 600 pixels. If you're having problems re-sizing, I can recommend 'Irfanview'. It's a FREE to download programme, and easy to use. Just select 'Image', key in the size you want (only need to input one dimension, eg 800), click on 'OK', then go to 'File', click 'Save', click the confirm windows which will pop up, and that's it.
Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back