"One Small Step for Man..."

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pong

Staff Sergeant
Sep 2, 2007
Manila, Philippines
....One Giant Leap for Mankind." July 20, 1969 was a big day for space travel and the world, as Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first of many men who landed on the Moon.

594px-Apollo_11_bootprint.jpg

:salute: to Armstrong, Aldrin and Michael Collins who made history on this day forty-one years ago.

:salute: :salute:

Wow...41 years ago today !...that was quite a momentus occassion for the film studio.:twisted:

But enough of that and apart from the fact that I feel very old now having been reminded of the fact I was still rivetted to the telly while the space flight programs where on. Talk about into the unknown !

And yes, I do think we should go back....no, not to the studio !

Yes, we should go back. I would love to see another person make history by walking on the Moon.

Wow... 41 years ago today.

I was lucky enough to get to meet Buzz Aldrin, Michael Collins and Alan Bean at a book signing last year.

They're great guys!

Nothing better to make you feel old than ask, "Where were you when they landed?" 41 years!!! I wanna walk on Mars! Now I know why I've been watching "The Right Stuff" and "Apollo 13" all week!

:salute:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back