P-51D Mustang

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

no, it's my model

and what the deuce do you mean you have red crosses?

Robert ,these red crosses appear when there are some toubles with a pic accessing.Simply a system can't find them.Although these were upladed.It occurs when a pic is lost ( mostly moved or deleted ).And then a system informs an user that displaying is not possible using a square with a small red cross.A system keeps a path (pathes) to a pic but is unable to display it on a screen.

If you get the red cross (actually a red X) in a box, move your mouse across it, and the 'box' should expand, and show 'undefined'. Then, place the cursor on this box, and key-in 'Shift' and 'R'. The image should open 99% of the time.
When I first tried on the P38 pics, the image was huge, with a prop spinner filling the screen. But when I went back to the page later, the image boxes weren't there, just the deviantart tag. No probs, got to see them in the end, at a reasonable size!

Robert ,these red crosses appear when there are some toubles with a pic accessing.Simply a system can't find them.Although these were upladed.It occurs when a pic is lost ( mostly moved or deleted ).And then a system informs an user that displaying is not possible using a square with a small red cross.A system keeps a path (pathes) to a pic but is unable to display it on a screen.

OH! XD I didn't know what the deuce y'all were talkin about. coulda said red "X" or something lol

anywaysm thanks for the nice comments, guys!

I am building this same model as a gift for my Mother in Law, Marilyn. I haven't found many good reference photos time is becoming a premium. Can anyone help out? I have a protective case for it. Any other ideas to make this look nice for her?

Here you go, Corsair. Profile and pic from Osprey Aircraft of the Aces 1,
'Mustang Aces of the Eighth Air Force', by Jerry Scutts.
With a protective case, you won't need much more. Maybe a 'plain base' representing the hardstanding or grass, and perhaps a brass nameplate?

Attachments

• Mustang Marilyn.jpg
    Mustang Marilyn.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Mustang Marilyn 2.jpg
    Mustang Marilyn 2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread

Back