P-51D Schemas (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Braddd

Recruit
Jul 1, 2008
I have been looking for very detailed D schemas for some time and no one seems to have anything. If you run across some very nice schematics please let me know.

I am absolutely obsessed with mustangs. Thank you.

I have been looking for very detailed D schemas for some time and no one seems to have anything. If you run across some very nice schematics please let me know.

I am absolutely obsessed with mustangs. Thank you.

What is your definition of Schema

eBay Store - P-51: Plans: Blueprint, Blueprints

Peter (refer message posted on the P-51 sig message board) has also yesterday discovered during the last 30 days, Claus' P-51 Factory Blueprints sets on DVD that he has been sending out have had a "read only" setting locked onto them and that it is an accident.

All .tiff files were intended to be sent with "read and write" permissions.

So, any who have encountered this problem on files we have sent them, please contact him with your name so that they can verify and then we will send you a replacement set of DVDs free.

Thanks. Contact: [email protected]

I've been surfing and looking for free P-51 blue prints, engineer drawings etc.. for many moons and in just one thread found more information than
in years.

As I said in an earlier F4U thread, the guys on this site really do rock. There's enough information for me to build my own P-51 and then Fly it!

This has really stoked my fire and I might even model one of these babies myself if I can get the time. At least do a 2D CAD drawing for others who might need it.

thanks again, :!:
JL

A 2D CAD drawing would be amazing to have! I have pretty much resolved myself to being unable to afford to own an original, and something about the 75% scale replicas just don't do it for me. I want to build a full size if I can't have an original.

Here's one I did. I print just the pic at the top left, but the views are there off the drawing itself.

P51D_Side_Detail.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back