P&O Cruises' Arcadia Arrives at Osaka!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Shinpachi

Lieutenant Colonel
Feb 17, 2008
Osaka
Following the Queens Elizabeth last week, we had the Arcadia today.
She dropped in Osaka on her way from Nagasaki to Honolulu.
How happy and fortunate we are to receive such elegant ships one after another in this good season !
Please let me share a set of my photos again to enjoy.
Thanks !

01.JPG
02.JPG
03.JPG
04.JPG
05.JPG
06.JPG
07.JPG
08.JPG
09.JPG
10.JPG

Thanks Terry, Wayne and Jim for your kind posts !
About 30 cruise ships, including Diamond Princess and Quantum of the Seas, are scheduled to dock in our port this year.
Thinking it was 20 last year and 10 two years ago, I may have more chances to take pictures.
Please keep in touch.
Thanks !

Thanks Andy for checking my pictures too ! :thumbright:

A little trivia -
This ferry is not free but convenient for Universal Studios Japan located on the opposite side.

26.JPG

Thanks NFN and Wayne for your kind posts.
I'm feeling the half of Osaka population are coming from China, Korea and many other countries for these a few years :)

The Arcadia again today.
The spring comes again too.

ARCADIA_01.JPG
ARCADIA_02.JPG
ARCADIA_03.JPG
ARCADIA_04.JPG
ARCADIA_05.JPG
ARCADIA_06.JPG

I have only been on a few cruise ships, and when I got home each time I had more pictures of the ship I was on than anything else. Sad I know. I also pestered the daylights out of any officer I could find to get tours of the engine rooms and bridge etc. Usually worked! You would think I would want to build ship models but I find them considerably more fiddly than aircraft. I do enjoy climbing all over them though! Almost got banned from the USS North Carolina because I kept "not seeing" keep out signs and wandering into areas of the ship that were off limits to visitors.

I have only been on a few cruise ships, and when I got home each time I had more pictures of the ship I was on than anything else. Sad I know. I also pestered the daylights out of any officer I could find to get tours of the engine rooms and bridge etc. Usually worked! You would think I would want to build ship models but I find them considerably more fiddly than aircraft. I do enjoy climbing all over them though! Almost got banned from the USS North Carolina because I kept "not seeing" keep out signs and wandering into areas of the ship that were off limits to visitors.

I believe such your experience is the supreme luxury I do envy, Robert :thumbleft:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back