P39 crash info

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

pbfoot

1st Lieutenant
Apr 14, 2005
niagara falls
I 'm trying to find out about a crash of a P39 that occured in the summer of 43 in Niagara Falls Can I know the link has been posted before for MACRs but I can't locate it

The 39 crashed and the local kids were allowed to take souvenirs after telling what and where they found the Item to the USAAF crash recovery guys. I'm going to assume it was a fresh from the factory bird as the plant is about 10 miles away
I'd like to check out the site if it hasn't been built up over

PB, have you tried some of the aircraft crash information sites yet? I use to have three of four of them bookmarked but since I have gotten this new computer I haven't had time to switch it over. Just an idea.

I 'm trying to find out about a crash of a P39 that occured in the summer of 43 in Niagara Falls Can I know the link has been posted before for MACRs but I can't locate it

The 39 crashed and the local kids were allowed to take souvenirs after telling what and where they found the Item to the USAAF crash recovery guys. I'm going to assume it was a fresh from the factory bird as the plant is about 10 miles away
I'd like to check out the site if it hasn't been built up over

Maybe it was P-39Q # 44-2247, which crashed at Niagara Falls, Ontario, on 14 November 1943. Provide me with more info and I can nail this down for you; I have all the AAF accident reports for WWII.

Tony Mireles

Anthony J. Mireles
FATAL ARMY AIR FORCES AVIATION ACCIDENTS
IN THE UNITED STATES, 1941-1943

Maybe it was P-39Q # 44-2247, which crashed at Niagara Falls, Ontario, on 14 November 1943. Provide me with more info and I can nail this down for you; I have all the AAF accident reports for WWII.

Tony Mireles

Anthony J. Mireles
FATAL ARMY AIR FORCES AVIATION ACCIDENTS
IN THE UNITED STATES, 1941-1943
The only other info i have is that it crashed near Dorchester Rd in Niagara Falls , its about 9 miles as the crow flies WSW of the Airport/Factory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back