paint mixer (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

chook

Airman 1st Class
Mar 24, 2008
Sydney
View attachment 76606Hey guys. Thought I'd share this on the off chance someone may benefit. Mixing paints although necessary is really boring and I've always desired a better way and have found it. I butchered a milk shake maker by removing the ledge and all the crap safety stuff and cut back the blades so paint doesn't go all over the room and now I can put the shaft down any size paint tin or bottle and mix with the greatest of ease. I don't have a wealth of wisdom or modeling expertise to offer but I'm lazy and inventive! Oh and I'm still pretty crap with computers. Can one of you guys who's not maybe rotate and reduce the photo for me?:rolleyes:

Sean

Attachments

• IMG_1096.JPG
    IMG_1096.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 47
Looks like something out of a SAW movie!

heres the resized pic

Attachments

• gfhfghfg.jpg
    gfhfghfg.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 65
It's not that big. Maybe I should have included something in the photo so you can guage the size. The thing only stands about 350mm high or so. Thanks for the re sizing my kiwi brother.

Sean

No prob Wayne. I got it and had a good laugh at it too. I just thought size could be deceptive without something to compare it with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back