Paintball scenarios to check out

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MacArther

Staff Sergeant
Sep 19, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
www.edge-gamers.com
I don't know the specifics, but there is a D-Day Ohklahoma that is set on a Lake. Why a lake? Because ya' gotta storm the beaches from landing craft that take you inland. The whole thing is 3 days long, and I'm looking forward to next year when it happens again. There is even a contest to see who can make the most historically accurate paintball tank... and you have got to love that. Also, from what I remember, reproduction outfits of the various armies involved are optional wear for the scenario. Just so you know, the thing attracts over 6,000 paintballers annually.

What kind of armor and stuff do they have? I'd make it an obligation for every single militarist as a historical education, especially skinheads and those Nazi-admirers, and they'd have to be naked.

Pisis said:
What kind of armor and stuff do they have? I'd make it an obligation for every single militarist as a historical education, especially skinheads and those Nazi-admirers, and they'd have to be naked.

ROFL!!:lol:

I'll scan some pictures tonight, till then here we go... Oh and another one that just came and passed was Monte Cassino II. Also, I think a paintball place holds a recreation of Stalingrad in the Illinois winter, complete with ruined buildings!!!

The pictures came from www.oklahomadday.com

a cheap(er) tank with advertising
DDay%202005%20014_jpg.jpg

the opposing generals and their drummer boy
DDay%202005%20016_jpg.jpg

Tiger paintball tank from the 04 invasion of Normandy.

Attachments

• tiger tank for paintball.JPG
    tiger tank for paintball.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 4,830
Yeah, it is an abandoned concrete factory, where they used to make panels for the "Project" buildings... It is very much industrial and not obvious from those pics but it has several floors, vehicle wrecks, outposts.... Real fun there!

lesofprimus said:
Paintball is alot of fun, and I play it as often as I can, but I think the guys using the 1,000 dollar guns are alittle over the top....

i've only ever been once, and to be frank i sucked, but i found it really really expensive as well..........

lesofprimus said:
Paintballs are very expensive... Its cheaper to buy ammo for a handgun or rifle and shoot all day as opposed to buying paintballs for the same amount of fun...

Yeh true but you can't shoot your buddy...... well I guess you can shoot him... but can you get away with it after.

Well unless you get rid of the body, that would work.

I love using a shotgun to cut trees in half or using a 7mm rifle for target practice. Even doing skeets is fun. Wife does not understand, but I think its the "guy" thing. Shooting, destroying things is fun. Most women just don't understand.

lesofprimus said:
No they dont... However, I believe my concubine here understands quite well........

And if u wanna talk about fun, try playing paintball with some Navy SEALs and SF guys....

Oh my, instead of paintball with her how about some one on one grappling lessens I could teach her. That sounds fun.

lesofprimus said:
No they dont... However, I believe my concubine here understands quite well........
Heh, she must be either painless or she's gonna have some serious hits...

lesofprimus said:
And if u wanna talk about fun, try playing paintball with some Navy SEALs and SF guys....
I believe I'd learn a lot from you...

It really changes whether you play indoors or outdoors. But I will say this, I love those guys who think they are just going to camp and shoot people. lol They never heard of being flanked or surrounded. lol

I had this one guy, huge freaking guy, he was 6'9". He thought he would camp and TRY and be a sniper. Not going to happen. I circled around behind him (none of his friends were smart enough to guard his flanks) and shot him about 6-8 times in his back. lol Oh crap I laughed, he was rolling around on the ground trying to not be shot screaming I'm hit I'm hit stop firing!! Oh man it still makes me laugh. Big dumb azz. He showed his welts off after the game. He had all these huge red welts on his back. Good times.

lesofprimus said:
I freakin hate campers..........

Ever get shot in the throat??? I have, ONCE, and I now wear a neck guard.....

Last time I got one in the back of the hand from short range. **** that hurt!! No muscle or fat there to absorb the blow, there was a huge bloody circle there about the size of a silver dollar. Damn that hurt. Never in the throat, but yes into the balls. I forgot my cup, the first time ever and what do you know I get it right in the boys.

Worst of all once I had a dumb azz shoot me in the back of the head from like 6 feet. Once I got back up I tried to chase him down and I was beat the living hell out of him for being such a azz, but I lost him in the trees. He is lucky. Then I asked after the match who shot me and of course every one said not me.... that azz hole.

Campers are dumb azzs. I had one guy whenever we played outside he thought the name of the game is not being shot. So he would go and hide deep in the woods where no one goes until the game was over. Dumb azz. I told him the name of the game is shooting people!!! Get out there and shoot people!!!!

I love paintball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back