Paul (meatloaf109) passed away

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have been reading for weeks about Paul's state of health.
Faced with the painful and irreparable loss, our friend rested and passed on to a better life.
The moments that he intervened in my threads and how they express themselves about Paul, make him feel close to me.
My deepest condolences to his wife and his family.

Q.E.P.D. Paul
Que en paz descanse Amigo

Luis Carlos

I asked Francis if i could post this.
It's the way Paul should be remembered.

FB_IMG_1653341666407.jpg

Last edited:
Lower your flags!
Raise your glass to a life well lived, albeit too short.
Paul has his wings, his wife requests "smoke one for him"!
View attachment 670144
This photo was taken 18th Feb this year.
My wife made him a little hat, with Drop Bears,
to keep his noggin warm.
This is the way I will remember him.
He will be remembered.

Added:
I joined 31 Oct, 2009. Paul first showed up Jan. 1, 2012.
I was born 29 June, 1943 (78), Paul 15 July, 1965 (49)

My first phone Msg from Paul was Oct 31, 2015. This was at the time Annie and I were having work done on her family home, we finally made the decision to move in after her mother passed away. So most of our conversation was around family. Both of us had been married before. Both of us had to given an ultimatum, our Stuff or the marriage. We agreed we should have made the choice of Stuff! We agreed further that our second marriages were made with a purpose and got to keep our Stuff. We agreed we were living the life with our current wives, both Keepers.

Thank you for these words of remembrance, Bill. Much love send from here, to both Paul's loved ones and yourself.

Whenever someone responds to one of ours passing I always think of Meatloaf (aka Paul). We did phone chats often the last few weeks. I was on the hospital one, had a 3way catheter and gave him a flash. The others in the ward had no idea why I was laughing so hard, He was agased! We did have some tomes. Then nothing, I tried messaging him for a week or so. I just knew, as we all have that sense of ohno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back