Pet Peeves?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
I know, random. lol I'm just wondering what everyone's pet peeves are?

mine are in the order I hate most

1. racism (there's just no damn point)
2. people who misspell the word "rogue" with "rouge"
3. people who spell some words with "ou" instead of "o" "favor" Favour"(I know it's the European way, but it still annoys me. lol)
4. people who favor "happy holidays" instead of "merry christmas"

I guess that's all of mine. lol I'll think of more

People that come into my work area, use my tools and do not put them back where they found them!!! I get on thier case if I catch them at it, and then I'm looked at like I'm the one at fault!!!!

P.S. Hors' doovres!!!!! Trebors head is probably about to explode with that one;)

Last edited:
aye, not using turn signals is the STUPIDEST thing ever. :lol:

and you suck, Colin. XD

it's a smiley

and i forgot to mention that Hors Douvres doesn't bother me. that's the way I've always known it's spelled. so HA!

Forgot this one. Idiots that walk around with thier pants down to thier ankles, most of thier undies showing, and have to walk so bow legged just to keep everything from coming off completely.
I feel like kicking them right in the a$$ crack so hard that those pants are permanently wedged up there!!!! Don't want to ruin a good pair of shoes though.

Forgot this one. Idiots that walk around with thier pants down to thier ankles, most of thier undies showing, and have to walk so bow legged just to keep everything from coming off completely.
I feel like kicking them right in the a$$ crack so hard that those pants are permanently wedged up there!!!! Don't want to ruin a good pair of shoes though.

heh, i forgot about that

oh and this too:

Caucasian people acting like they're african-american

in simple terms: white people acting like they're black. I just wanna smack them . lol

Smokers who chuck their butts out car windows. I mean WTF? What planet do you live on that you think you can come to ours and just casually throw garbage on it like that? Do you like the look of piles of butts in the gutter? Use the damn ashtray A-Hole! :evil::evil:

Hay Trebor :[-X

Do me a favour! We have put up with modeling for too long. (you can't see this but my spell checker can ;))

When are we going to get a proper Modelling section.:confused: :thumbup:

Flexibull

Knuckle crackers.

People who say the work "ask" by saying "axe" or "aks" whatever-the-eff way of spelling that nonsense word. I would have used pronounce, but this is not a case of ignorance on their part. This is behaviour that is tolerated and not corrected because it is hiding behind the veils of racism.

Oh and people who liberally sprinkle profanity within their everyday speech when droning on and on about nothing of any f*cking importance to anybody.

Nothing fries me worse than calling an American Company for some customer service and getting shot out to some foreign country and being forced to speak to someone who CANT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH!

I hate when people make really annoying small repetative sounds like bouncing their pencil or shaking there leg when sitting at a desk, it drives me insane..

I hate when people pretend to play drums to a song and are completely off beat or try to sing a song and totally screw up the lyrics...

I also really don't like when girls dress like they are prostitutes every single day, its just not attractive, especially (and i know this may be rude) when they really don't have to body to be dressing that way if you know what I mean. Its just not good at all, they should be dressing respectively, but maybe thats just because I live in Vegas haha

Also, I hate when people say they are a fan of a band after only hearing one of their songs.. thats really annoying

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back