Picture of my uncles manchester (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Viper

Airman 1st Class
Dec 23, 2003
Here is my uncles manchester,you guys say it was a poor airplane,maybe so but this one completed 50 missions,i dont know if you can make it out but there is a list of names,on the bottom there is the name jack,he is my uncle and was the pilot

Attachments

• manchester_nose_pic.jpg
    manchester_nose_pic.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 2,322
I recived the photo from my grandma,im not just pulling this out of a book about the r.a.f or anything

i havnt asked anything about it,do the r.a.f have records online maybe it will be there

Attachments

• catalina_pic.jpg
    catalina_pic.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 2,279
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 300 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SPAM IS FINALLY BEGINNING TO RISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reichsmarschall Batista

i thought the cat was awsome so i put it on
he also flew them time to time

cats are classic floatplanes

Viper said:
Here is my uncles manchester,you guys say it was a poor airplane,maybe so but this one completed 50 missions,i dont know if you can make it out but there is a list of names,on the bottom there is the name jack,he is my uncle and was the pilot

That's a strange looking Manchester when it's a Handly-Page Halifax :shock: ;)

Hot Space

Users who are viewing this thread

Back