Pictures of Bavaria and other parts of Southern Germany. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Deadler. That part of Germany is obviously quite some sight to see.

Keep taking more!

And its "kayak"

That's so freaking cool pictures of nice architecture.
BTW, some of your spelling cracks me up, Chris. Camara, to name at least one. :lol:

Pisis said:
BTW, some of your spelling cracks me up, Chris. Camara, to name at least one.:lol:

:lol:

I only speak english when I am at work or when I am with my other American friends like this weekend at the game and in Pottenstein. Otherwise at home all I speak and write is German because of my wife, so my English gramer has gotten pretty weak lately. I have to speak it more...

Erich said:
Chris I have always loved Bayern, where is Pottenstein located actually ? the quite beauty is so surreal

Pottenstein is between Erlangen and Bayreuth. I will take my camera there next time I go there camping.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
That was just a typo...
rofl.gif

The Koenings see is beautiful. I too have some pics but none of them are very good quality and not worth posting.

That is also the lake where Koenig Ludwig II "commited suicide" in. They are re investigating it now because they actually think he was killed.

Great shots. Got me jonesin' to go as never been far from the Munich Airport. Actually, planning on going in September of next year.

Are their any good websites that cover Bavaria? Specifically, walking and hiking in the Alps, Good places to stay, ect. I guess some kind of tourist website like myswitzerland.com or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back