Pictures uploading

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I realise just how obsolete I am when I read what other people are doing. I don't use any remote site, don't have a facebook account, or Flickr or any of those things. I don't even own a mobile phone.

I do have a 3 terabyte external hard drive and snipping tool which I use to get photos that I need . I prepre the photo using Paintshop Pro .

Dinky, old fashioned, out of date, but Im happy.

I realise just how obsolete I am when I read what other people are doing. I don't use any remote site, don't have a facebook account, or Flickr or any of those things. I don't even own a mobile phone.

I do have a 3 terabyte external hard drive and snipping tool which I use to get photos that I need . I prepre the photo using Paintshop Pro .

Dinky, old fashioned, out of date, but Im happy.
It ain't broke if it works! Besides sounds like a lot less distractions in your life!

There are a lot of different sites where you can upload photos Amazon.com, Imgur.com, Google drive, Facebook, there are so many sites it would take awhile to list. I would suggest uploading to two different places Amazon and Google will probably be in business for awhile but that is one bad thing about clouds what if you upload everything and they go out of business or something happens to their servers. You need to make sure you still keep the backup like you are doing now but if I was you I would make sure to upload them somewhere just in case you lose all of your photos. The external drive could break you could have a house fire or someone could break in and take your external drive. Was the same with old photos and negatives you usual kept them in a safety deposit box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back