Ping pong vs tennis

Which is your favorite sport?

• Ping pong

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Tennis

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I like both of them but prefer tennis for the better exercise. Unfortunately leg and heart issue prevent me from playing tennis and haven't played ping pong for years. I now stick to golf. By the way, I sweat more playing ping pong than tennis.

The true Table Tennis players frown on it being called Ping Pong:oops:

TESTIFY, mah brudder!

CNxpKAnWcAQI0Rc.jpg

I was the table tennis champion of my local Boys' Club for a LONG time. I played left handed, so I spun the ball backwards compared to everyone else and no one could adapt to it. One day, the other kids made me stay on the table all afternoon and compete with EVERYONE from another club who had come to ours by bus, for a visit. They all went down to defeat and I was the hero of the day. :)

-Irish

TESTIFY, mah brudder!

View attachment 507915

I was the table tennis champion of my local Boys' Club for a LONG time. I played left handed, so I spun the ball backwards compared to everyone else and no one could adapt to it. One day, the other kids made me stay on the table all afternoon and compete with EVERYONE from another club who had come to ours by bus, for a visit. They all went down to defeat and I was the hero of the day. :)

-Irish
:wav:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back