PisisFoto

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

American slang for "that's a good...". Used by guys to other guys/girls, usually older to younger. Not used by kids for other kids, usually.

Today's Macro shot - guess what is it! (Hint: no drug)

Attachments

• cukr.jpg
    cukr.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 94
Thanks. Yep, 1-0 Wurger, it's sugar. :)
I got many more pictures that I took this weekend on my girlfriend's cottage (mainly macro of bugs), but it's on her notebook, i have to download them, then I'll post...

Thank you!
These are from night in the Jewish Quarter of Prague.

1) - 3) The Old-New Synagogue and the Jewish Town Hall. The Jewish Town Hall was built after a great fire that destroyed the original - wooden - building in the 19th Century. It is in Rococo style, a late form of Barroco architecture. an interesting feature is that the clock has both Roman and Hebrew clockwork which goes counter-clockwise.

4) This is the Old-New Synagogue. It is the second oldest preserved synagogue in the world and the oldest active one. It was built in the 13th Century, nobody actually knows when and interesting is that the Jewish community hired a Cistercian Monk order to build it - on the pattern of the contemporary churches. I might add it is built in the Romanesque architecture.

5) Maisel Synagogue, built by the Jewish Mayor - Mordechaj Maisel - between 1590 and 1592 in Renessiance style.

6) Old Chevra Kadisha building, Romanesque style. Hevra Kadisha was the burrial brotherhood, a well respected group of priveleged people, who would have always been chosen amongst the best educated and precious ones. They were in charge of the rituals of burrial.

Attachments

• jewishtownofprague.jpg
    jewishtownofprague.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 144
  • jewishtownofprague3.jpg
    jewishtownofprague3.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 83
  • jewishtownofprague5.jpg
    jewishtownofprague5.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 140
  • jewishtownofprague4.jpg
    jewishtownofprague4.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 69
  • majzlova.jpg
    majzlova.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 68
  • jewishtownofprague6.jpg
    jewishtownofprague6.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 126
Pisis you know you can not post nude pictures on this forum.

They were really nice photos though and done very tastefully. I think you have a real knack for photography. Well done but unfortunatly I have to remove them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back