Poland selects the Boeing AH-64E Apache to replaces its fleet of Mi-24 Hinds. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Good decision Poland. You are getting an excellent helicopter. They are purchasing 96 of them and the Apache was selected over the Bell AH-1Z Viper, Sikorsky S-70 Blackhawk, Airbus Tiger, and Turkish TAI T-129.

285E4C53-1FBE-4615-BA13-00D314F12D6E.jpeg

Does anyone in putler's circle let him know about this stuff? I just see him at the end of a long table contemplating shooting himself as these reports come in. The Tokarev is, of course, at the other end of the table.

In the days where it's F-35s (in some variant) for all three US air services, why does the US have a parallel attack helicopter program with the Bell AH-1Z Viper? Why not Apaches for both the Army and, with suitable mods, the USMC?

In the days where it's F-35s (in some variant) for all three US air services, why does the US have a parallel attack helicopter program with the Bell AH-1Z Viper? Why not Apaches for both the Army and, with suitable mods, the USMC?

I think that was politics. As much as I love the Cobra (Viper), the Apache is a much more capable aircraft.

Last edited:
That was pure political announcement. I don't see any economical and organizational capabilities for my country to support AH-64 fleet, especially in the quantity which has been put in the RFI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back