Polar lights 1/1000 ISS Enterprise

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
here she is, my finest work, I must admit.

Long Live the Empire!
ISSEnterprise.jpg

I'm also confused with ISS designation myself. Although I like Star Trek I'm not familiar with all parallel universe, cannon and non-cannon story lines.
Lovely model though. Well done.

I'm also confused with ISS designation myself. Although I like Star Trek I'm not familiar with all parallel universe, cannon and non-cannon story lines.
Lovely model though. Well done.

ISS stands for Imperial Star Ship. it's affiliated with the Terran Empire

I assumed that ISS means Imperial Star Ship, but in which Star Trek storyline Terran Empire appears.

I assumed that ISS means Imperial Star Ship, but in which Star Trek storyline Terran Empire appears.
The parallel universe first showed up in ST:TOS, I think the episode was called 'Mirror Mirror'
ST: DS9 also made a handful of episodes using this alternate universe.

The parallel universe first showed up in ST:TOS, I think the episode was called 'Mirror Mirror'
ST: DS9 also made a handful of episodes using this alternate universe.

including the best feature length episode of Star trek Enterprise: In a Mirror Darkly

I think so but the effect Rob got with the white lights is impressive,Great Job!Kevin

heh, it's all decals. there were decals for a few lights, and there were some with no lights. I decided to go with some lights for more realism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back