Pop Quiz (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Found this pop quiz in and old magazine along with the answers. Any takers. Will post answers in couple of days.

Attachments

• Parachute.JPG
    Parachute.JPG
    312.1 KB · Views: 186
Nice one Paul. I was basing my answers on my own experience, and hoping that American paras had the same drills!! Good fun, and a great find.

Well heck, I was close!

Personally, I'd never jump out of a perfectly good aircraft! :lol:

I cant argue with that statment about jumping out of a good aircraft. I will have to see if I can find some more like the one above on different subjects. And thanks for playing GrauGeist, half is better then none I always say. :D

I have no clue to what I'm doing.....

3, 1, 3, 2, 1, 4

Thats ok Njaco, I took the test before I posted it. I didnt do so well ether. You will be happy to know you got one right. Thanks for trying though and will post answers in a day or two.

Alright...I sucked at being a paratrooper, so let's see if I qualify to be an armorer... :lol:

1) 1
2) 3
3) 1
4) 2
5) 2
6) 1

Hi GraGeist,

I got some good news and I got some bad news. The good news is you didnt do did just as good with the paratrooper one as you did with this one. Bad news is the score was the same. Nice try though.

Not sure on some of the terminology, compared to Brtitish forces drills, but here's a stab:-

Hi Terry,

You got half right this time. Nice try. I will see about posting the answers tommorrow morning to see if any one else figures it out unless some one gets the correct answer between now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back