Post photos of your place of work / work space

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jank

Senior Airman
Mar 21, 2005
I thought it would be interesting to see people's desks, cubicles, etc.

Heck... why not ? The first pic is Hall Mazda in Virginia Beach, Va as it was
when I came to work here in 2005. The second pic is what it looks like after
a 6.2 million dollar makeover. There are only six Mazda dealerships in the
entire US that look like this. Any new dealerships will look like this. I'll
get some pic's of my office and post them a bit later.

No..... I do not sell cars !!

Charles

Attachments

• Hall.jpg
    Hall.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 336
  • Hall6 5_25.jpg
    Hall6 5_25.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 335
Well, here's mine from the County website (which I manage for the Department of Animal Shelter). My actual cubicle is a 2005 Ford F-250 4x4 with Animal Cargo box but don't have any pics of that.

Attachments

• shelter.jpg
    shelter.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 327
CCheese, I am on my third Mazda. Every 3 1/2 years I get run over while stopped at a red light. My next scheduled crash will be next fall. I will let you know when I need a new one. I have my eye on the Mazda 3 Speed....zoom zoom.

DBII

CCheese, I am on my third Mazda. Every 3 1/2 years I get run over while stopped at a red light. My next scheduled crash will be next fall. I will let you know when I need a new one. I have my eye on the Mazda 3 Speed....zoom zoom.

DBII

The mazdaspeed 3 would have my interest if they made an awd sedan model. Too much power for fwd. It is a sweet car though.

OK, here is one of my offices with all my toys. I have one in Dallas and one in Ft. Worth. I do advanced CAD (Computer Aided Drafting) research and support for an A/E/C firm. Our company was 3,200 people nationwide but the owners just sold the company to a BIG firm that has 52,000 people worldwide.

Attachments

• PB080001a.jpg
    PB080001a.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 314
  • PB080002a.jpg
    PB080002a.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 323
I'm not allowed to take pictures of the inside of my work-place ! But it's not interesting, so there's no need to worry.

Oi, Thorlifter, get over here I need someone good with CAD for my design project!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back