Post Some of Your Helloween Pics....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Since I took some pics, I decided to open up a thread for all u other pricks to post urs as well....

My boys had the sh!t scared out of them at this one house and it was great..... My stomach is waaaay too full of chocolate right now.... I will regret this mass consumption in the morning hours Im sure....

Attachments

• Halloweenie 051.jpg
    Halloweenie 051.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 182
  • Halloweenie 050a.jpg
    Halloweenie 050a.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 167
  • Halloweenie 058.jpg
    Halloweenie 058.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 154
  • Halloweenie 066.jpg
    Halloweenie 066.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 176
  • Halloweenie 065.jpg
    Halloweenie 065.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 182
watch it Dan your hair is almost getting as long as mine..........

the punk ass's never came to my home on hallo weenie. I was a bit disturbed

E ~

$ 10..00 bucks, I went real cheap, maybe I got tagged a such and all the little tikes left my corner for better fixins ?

I agree with the other E, you two look hot

I unfortunatly dont have any pics.

Damn Dan your receading hair line is as bad as mine and my hair is almost as long as yours now. Thats allright as long as old Rockers keep showing the new generation how its done! :lol:

My wife and I weren't anything for halloween. Busy getting this house ready to rent out and move outta here. He did take the boy for a stroll with one of our friends that has an older child trick-or-treating.

Attachments

• P1030081a.jpg
    P1030081a.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 176
  • P1030083a.jpg
    P1030083a.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 162
AWWWW!! MKLoby!!! He's ADORABLE!!! I miss being able to get them into cute costumes. I was informed that my older son(Boba Fett) is going to be the Grim Reaper next year..HOPEFULLY its the WASSSSUP? guy from the 'Scream' knock-off flicks

AWWWW!! MKLoby!!! He's ADORABLE!!! I miss being able to get them into cute costumes. I was informed that my older son(Boba Fett) is going to be the Grim Reaper next year..HOPEFULLY its the WASSSSUP? guy from the 'Scream' knock-off flicks

Thanks! If he's going to be a grim reaper - encourage him to go all out and be a real harvester of death and carry a scythe so that he can terrorize the other children.

your the business bouncer ? ah I really don't think I want to know

well my 3 grand-daughters went as princess's till the oldest ran down some kid that stole her pillow with treats about a block away, at 6 years of age she's not someone to contend with especially a boy a year older and "almost" not a year wiser. her father is a black belt and he has taught her some moves, I heard that it almost got ugly as she was all over him while he was screaming "here here is your candy, I'm sorry" 8)

rip it up kid !!

well I guess she gave him a chop, fingers forward right to his little nutz which dropped him like a rock and then she went after his face and neck and her dad and to run over and pull her off. guess that punk ass will think twice this year about pulling any stunt like that on some girl

what an idiot, but aren't we all

Im actually one of the guilty that stole candy from other kids during Halloween back in the day.... It was slightly different on Long Island back in the 70's though, as kids went trick or treating by themselves, not with Mommy and Daddy....

And were easy pickings for the Yeti.... If I didnt get their candy, they went away covered in shaving cream....

Our company had lay offs the friday before Halloween. I showed up as the company hatchman. I wander the neighbor hood streets scaring the high school kids. I carry a bag of candy and a pouch of flash paper from a local magic shop.

DBII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back