Post your FPS scores/favorite screen shots!

Discussion in 'OFF-Topic / Misc.' started by MacArther, Mar 8, 2009.

  1. MacArther

    MacArther Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2005
    Messages:
    1,270
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Occupation:
    Junior Historian, Paintballer, Student
    Location:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Home Page:
    The basic gist of this topic, is to post your scores and weird/funny pictures in various First Person Shooter games, via screen shot, or other wise. I would prefer Online Multiplayer for the scores, but do what ya want. Also, try to keep it civil. I'll start everyone off, and just so you know I go by [TYA] RX78-2 For 98% of the time, and MacArther for the remaining 2% (like when I wanna check to see if someone is doing some hacking/glitching etc. without revealing that I am a clan member)

    Call of Duty: United Offensive. The 30 refers to the fact that I have killed 30 people in a row without dying.
    [​IMG]

    Indiana Jones Meets Call of Duty 2
    [​IMG]

    The whole team with one Satchell charge. Call of Duty United Offensive
    [​IMG]

    Trippy, its a game within a game....Call of Duty United Offensive
    [​IMG]
     
  2. Vassili Zaitzev

    Vassili Zaitzev Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2005
    Messages:
    3,099
    Likes Received:
    28
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Occupation:
    Substitute teacher; graduate student
    Location:
    Connecticut, United States
    I don't have a PC up here in college, so I'm pretty much stuck to the 360, and I don't know how to take screenshots with that. Pretty good job though.

    RX-78-2 huh? Heh, my screen name is vassili zaitzev, but if we're going with mobile suits, I'll go with MS-06F.
     
  3. MacArther

    MacArther Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2005
    Messages:
    1,270
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Occupation:
    Junior Historian, Paintballer, Student
    Location:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Home Page:
    Well, at least one person knows what my in game name means...
     
  4. Vassili Zaitzev

    Vassili Zaitzev Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2005
    Messages:
    3,099
    Likes Received:
    28
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Occupation:
    Substitute teacher; graduate student
    Location:
    Connecticut, United States
    Yeah, pretty cool name. Once again, sorry, I don't have the ability to take screenshots on my 360. My last score on COD 4 was pretty good though. I forget the details, but I had a 3-1 kill/death ratio.
     
Loading...

Share This Page