Posting sig pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Elvis

Chief Master Sergeant
Nov 24, 2007
Little Norway, U.S.A.
Ok, so I thought since everyone else is doing it, I'd add a signature onto my posts and feautre a little picture with it.
I've got the pic and tried downloading it twice from my computer, but each time it says "unable to save image".
The pic size is 509 X 325 snd its 14.8kb in size.
According to the note in the part of my User CP that allows me to post a sig, the pic has to be 500 X 100 OR 19.5kb, whichever is smaller.
So I figure I got it on file size, but it still won't accept the pic.

What am I doing wrong?

Elvis

Hey Vic,

Thanks for the link.
This'll work!
-------------------------------------

Marcel and Viking...you guys should doing 3 nights a week at the Sands. That was funny! :D

Elvis

Marcel,

I did change it (as you can see), however, that pic wasn't really all that large.
463x287.
It was the height that I couldn't comprimise much more than you saw in that pic.
I think the "edit signature" page actually lists a size of 500x100, but doubling that height doesn't seem to hurt things too much.
The current pic is 509x198 and I think it fits much better into the post (wouldn't you agree?)....I just wish I could come up with a better tag line for it.

Elvis

I agree, lookning nice. You might like this one as well.

Attachments

• Piper Cub 1.jpg
    Piper Cub 1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 29,737
The picture looked big. Mine is actually slightly too big, too, bit no-one notices as the lower part is the same as the background :lol:
I love the pup, Elvis. Good show.

THat's true Marcel yours is a little too big. :lol:

But Elvis' one is about to . It is of 509x198 size and is under the limit of 600x200 pixels.

Say Wurger, I gave ya' credit on modding the pic.
If you'd rather I not do that, just let me know.
Thanks again.

Elvis

In fact the picture is not mine.I have added your nick there only.So removing the credit is a good idea I think. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back