Practising Paintshop/GIMP...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

how do you know which way this TA152 is flying? It flew in backwards, of course
Adjusted shadows. Last version had shadow in the hole, which is of course impossible (while a ww2forum screen-shot flying in the air is not )

Ed: Added some other sky backgrounds transparency of the hood works quite nicely.

Attachments

• Rest3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 290
  • Rest4.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 290
  • Rest5.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 304
I have gone through this whole thread and, wow, you guys are fantastic. I just received Photoshop CS3 for last Christmas and just learning to use it. I hope someday I can do this kind of art. Fantastic Thread. Sorry to interrupt. I'll keep quite now and just learn from your thread. Cheers m8s

Looking great, Marcel!!

I like the way the "tear" and shading turned out!

Ontos, glad you've enjoyed the thread...there's some great talent in here, but don't hesitate to post comments or questions...that's how we all learn!

You can just join in with the thread. You'll learn faster practising together. Don't worry if it looks crap at first, it'll be better after a while.

What size do you normally make the signature? I thought I would give it a go, when I finish a P-38 Photo Recon I'm working on. I have a basic idea, a recon photo taken by a P-38, with an aged look with a curved roll of film over that with the Photo Recon P-38 on top. I can see it in my head but putting it to the screen is something else. Is this forum mainly for Paintshop, I have Photoshop.

What size do you normally make the signature?
My sig is 580x255, but you can check out this thread for the sig rules, if you like: http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/announcements/signature-rules-14344.html

Sounds like a cool concept, we'd sure like to see you put it together!

Is this forum mainly for Paintshop, I have Photoshop.
This thread was created for practicing Paintshop, but we use a number of imaging programs (Paintshop, Photoshop, Irfanview, etc) and compare notes.

Just jump in and let 'er rip!

Is this forum mainly for Paintshop, I have Photoshop.
I started the thread and I happen to use Paintshop. Photoshop is no problem though, many of us use that program, among other software.

I suggest you create a thread, posting your ideas and attempts, with us helping you along.

New siggy, I think I'll take this one
ed. 3 makes pic too small, going with 2:

Ed:
Edited some minor glitches in the siggy. Now satisfied

Attachments

• SiggyFilm.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 181
  • SiggyFilm2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 184
  • SiggyFilm3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 718

Users who are viewing this thread