Prayers or good thoughts

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thorlifter

Captain
Jun 10, 2004
Knoxville, TN
My father could use a few prayers, guys. He is having is 2nd bout with congestive heart failure complicated by pneumonia. He had a tube run down his throat so they could use a camera to see his heart and there isn't any clotting, which is great news. They had to shock the heart to get it back in rhythm, which so far is looking successful. Things are looking better than yesterday when his blood pressure dropped to 65 over 45, but he isn't out of the woods yet.

If you guys could include him in your prayers, say a good word, rub a rabbits foot, whatever you do for good mojo, I'd appreciate it.

P.S. Don't ever forget to tell the people you love that you love them.

Thank you guys. All is good today, as of noon. I'll be there this evening and I'll update you. I thought it would be cool to print this out so he could see the goon's, I mean nice guys I chat with.

I appreciate your thoughts and kind words.

Thank you guys. All is good today, as of noon. I'll be there this evening and I'll update you. I thought it would be cool to print this out so he could see the goon's, I mean nice guys I chat with.

I appreciate your thoughts and kind words.

I hope everything 'll turn out fine. I lost my father 2 years ago because of sudden hard failure. I hope you'll have your father around for many more years, my prayers are with you and you family.

Thanks everyone. As of Friday morning, his heart is back out of rhythm so they are going to shock it again. The pneumonia is under control, temperature is back to normal, and there are no issues with his liver and kidneys. All good news except for his heart.

I'll keep ya'll updated. Thanks again for all for your kind words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back