Problem accessing the latest GB threads (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

parsifal

Colonel
Apr 6, 2008
Orange NSW
I'm having a lot of problems accessing the latest GB titles I will just tell a bit of a story and see what people think

I want to make an entry for the new GB 33 but cannot even find it though other people have entries under that thread title. its annoying the hell out of me. I have a brand new computer with a brand new operating system. don't know how to drive it properly, so my suspicions are that the problem rests somewhere near there....

Anyway, when I enter the GB section this is what I'm greeted with

GB initial view.jpg

A blank screen....which doesn't go away unless I refresh the page repeatedly

After 6 or 7 refresh attempts I finally got this.......

GB page after 6 refreshes.jpg

I don't know if its legible, but on this page there are GBs 1-31 visible, at the very bottom of the page it is stated there are a total of 6 pages in this thread grouping...ok......

So I start going to other pages. after repeated refreshes for each page, I find each page is the same as page 1 ...here is an example....it happens to be page 5 apparently....

GB page 5 after 6 refreshes.jpg

If you look closely, its page 1 allover again....in other words I cant get past page 1

Ive tried searching for GB 33 using about a dozen permutations of the thread title....it says the thread doesn't exist.

Any suggestions about whats happening.

I was thinking as a short term fix, someone might post a link in their replies to the page I'm trying to get to. that way at least I can get to the page that currently I cant get to. meanwhile I will try and figure out how to drive this new operating system

problem solved, with the only down side being the egg all over my face

thanks guys much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back