Profile of Sg. Peter Dunford's Spitfire...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello, guys! There I go again asking for your help...! I'm working on a 1:48 YatMing model of a Spitfire. It originally showed the painting scheme of the RAF 222 Sq. But it was not accurate. So, I decided to change it into the painting scheme of the RAF's Sg Peter Dunford from 111th night fighter sq. I have just ordered the decals from Hannant's and the model is ready for painting.
I'm following the painting details of those pics from FlyingMule. But, I'm still wondering if Dunford's Spitfire did not have RAF roundels on the lower and upper surface of the wings. Does any of you have a good profile of this specific airplane? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• spits.jpg
    spits.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 354
Thanks, Clave. Are you the author of those fine aircraft illustrations? If so, congrats, bro. Piece of art! I have seen before this one that you posted. It was based on it that I questioned the painting scheme showed on the model from FlyingMule. I see that the real Spit flown by Dunford also had a serial number that is missing on the model. Thanks again, bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back