PZL.37 o -ZTS plastyk 1:72 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hal bregg

Senior Airman
Oct 13, 2013
Poland
Hello

Łoś (read: whosh) means elk, or moose. It was a Polish medium bomber used succesfully
in the beginning of World War II. Model is bit old, but still the only one in 1:72 scale.

jm6UptB.jpg

f5GObsN.jpg

8o27LD4.jpg

OqSbs1y.jpg

69EzxjL.jpg

47XBLgS.jpg

9APDJ6Y.jpg

9q5sBBX.jpg

Last edited:
What he said!!!

Learn foreign languages .... :lol:

Propably to make a impression of plane deformation.

Not exactly for that but I agree to a certain extent of course. The better explanation is that applying these national markings unsymmetrically was for making aiming more difficult because of moving the aiming point to the non-compatibile location with the main axis of symmetry of an aircraft and its wingspan that was the base for getting the aiming point during shooting.

Last edited:
Learn foreign languages .... :lol:

I'm an American. Our unwritten national policy is that rather than us learning foreign languages everyone else in the world is required to learn English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (picture a smiley face - I don't use emotes!!)

Seriously, I speak a bit of German and am now going to have to relearn it for my Master's thesis. I've kind of been wanting to do that anyway.

..... Our unwritten national policy is that rather than us learning foreign languages everyone else in the world is required to learn English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (picture a smiley face - I don't use emotes!!)

It's time for changing that.

I agree - we can start by teaching Americans to speak English!
OK, that might be difficult, so we'll teach British people to speak English first, instead of the gobbledygook some speak now!
And I do believe that, when visiting a country other than one's own, an effort should be made to learn at least the basics of the language involved.
I'm off now to learn some Hippocroccofogese ............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back