Quality Downloads (Best)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

bigmac

Airman
Apr 6, 2007
Am getting good quality free material from signing up on the link provided near the top of any of the listings from the eBay store below. When signed up, look for the F4U Corsair Blueprint and the Me109 Rigging blueprint / plans. These are the best I've seen. There are quite a few photos to wade through (some panzers) but worth the effort.

Its the link that says "Click here to sign up for samples and more information" or alternatively the link that says "sign up for our free Newsletter". In either case it is the subscribe link and it gets you to some free downloads – definitely good ones. You'll have to browse a bit to get to the subscriber link – not the best organised.

Aircraft Manual Manuals Plans Blueprints items - Get great deals on Blueprints Plans P-51 Mustang items on eBay Stores!

There's some Mosquito photos plus a few Fw190 if i remember correctly. Some of the photos have the backs of them scanned so that the press tags can be read – or veteran inscriptions in some cases. So very much the real deal.

Wow, did you see that. I pasted in a url and it came up with a kind of message with the word eBay in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back