Question for the season...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Am I the only one thinking that, Christmas songs today, don't have the same punch as those of old?

Just curious...

Most of them seem to get more and more dire as the years roll by - especially now in days of 'Y-Factor' (Y as in why did their family lie to them) aiming for a Xmas number one in each country that bourght into the franchise, but, maybe I'm too cynical...

Oh well here's a song in the spirit that pulls no punches, be warned of some swearing though.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxK4eCKSGGY

Last edited:
What Christmas songs? Is there any good music from the mumbling/screeching/talk-rapping self-centred prats who think they're singers/musicians these days?
I wouldn't know, as I never switch on the radio anymore, due to the aforementioned cr@p that normally falls out of the speakers.

When it comes to radio, its got to be Radio 4 for quiz shows, humour, satyre, and international news etc; but the Archers are almost as bad as that TV thing which is so suicidally awfully depressing known as Eastenders.

Rock metal are on other wavelenghts..

Last edited:
When it gets to the Whitehouse calling a Crhistmas Tree an f'n Holiday Tree......................

I am offended!

Ooooo, I have a funny story about dpg poop!

A long time ago I was at a sign painters meeting in California. Industrial park setting, large parking lot. One of the painters brought his Doberman, and yes, it took a big dump right in the middle of the concrete slab. So I had a bright idea since it looked like a boat out there, I made a sail out of posicle sticks even added a paper sail and stuck it, at an angle pf course toward the bow of the boat. We named it the Tacking Turd"..................... Then............ a car pulled into the lot and drove by it. A man and woman and all their kids. The car came to a screeching hat, abcked up and they weree all laughing and pointing at the Vessel.... we were beside ourselves laughing with them.....

Merry Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back