Question on future GB's (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

meatloaf109

1st Lieutenant
Jan 1, 2012
north carolina
For the "Between the Wars", does that mean the commonly understood '18 to '39? Or do we Americans get to go up to '41?
Just wondering, as I am looking to buy some kits for the next couple of GB's.
And for carrier planes, is that the whole history of planes launched from ships, or just ones that can land back on them?
Thanks!

For the "Between the Wars", does that mean the commonly understood '18 to '39? Or do we Americans get to go up to '41?
Just wondering, as I am looking to buy some kits for the next couple of GB's.
And for carrier planes, is that the whole history of planes launched from ships, or just ones that can land back on them?
Thanks!

Terry told me any aircraft that can be launched from a ship was fair game.... I specifically asked about catapult types.... and that included axis as well as
allied.

Charles

Far as I see it, the 'Between the Wars would be 1918 to 1939, as WW2 started in September 1939. And yes, the 'Carrier 'planes' is anything launched from a carrier or ship, any period. So catapult aircraft, helicopters, 'traditional' carrier types, RATO types such as the 'Hurricat' etc can all count.

The thought it a '75 Chevy with a JATO pack stuck in the trunk screaming down a carrier deck just popped into my head. Wonder where I can get a model of a '75 Impala?

I'm building this one!

Attachments

• funarmy14.jpg
    funarmy14.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 104
A flying car! You know they promised us we would have them by "The 21st Century" (echo...echo...echo...)
I want my silver unisex 'poopie' suit now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back