Question on future GB's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Excellent!

Gives me a choice between a Neptune, F-111, both launched from USS Coral Sea, B-25 Mitchell, C-130 Hercules and a Seagull!
Not to mentioned that pair of choes that I saw being launched off a carrier, plus that Jaguar XJ with The Stig in it! :lol:

Lucky beat me to it, the C-130 would be interesting. And as for 'launched off' a deck, one could be a **** stirrer and ask how literally we have to take that. There was a U-2 that RECOVERED to an aircraft carrier and all manner of Luftwaffe types transported to the US, that were then 'launched' off the deck by crane... :)

I KNOW, well outside the spirit of the build... Though WITHIN the spec would be those evil looking Jets from that movie Stealth; the FA-37 Talon and EDI... I wonder if you can actually find kits for them? (especially considering how BAD that movie was, would anyone have bought them??)

Then I coulda built my Davidson piloted first CAM test flight in a Hurricat!!!!! Damn.
I've already got another bloody heckalopter.
But I do have my eye ona '65 El Camino! JATO's? humma humma. Plenty of room for a good batch ofum.
Had two of them as sign trucks for my sign shop!

I KNOW, well outside the spirit of the build... Though WITHIN the spec would be those evil looking Jets from that movie Stealth; the FA-37 Talon and EDI... I wonder if you can actually find kits for them? (especially considering how BAD that movie was, would anyone have bought them??)

Well, thats what I was actually thinking - doing planes from movies, TV shows, etc...

Hmmm, actually on that point, does anyone have a 'Top Gun' F-14A kit? I'd like to get a Hi-Res scan of the decal sheet, if possible... ;)

Im not sorted on the carier build yet. I want to get my hands on the new CMR 1/72 Sea Venom which is a mixed kit but mostly resin. Has had really good reviews. Otherwise I will have to build one of the old Frog Kits of the same that is lurking at the bottom of my stash box.

There really is no way I can work Fw190D-11 220017 "White <<-" or Fw190D-15* 601286 into this, is there... ;)

* Some Docs Claim this as the D-14, while others say it was a 'pre-production/prototype' D-15 (ie, Japo; the preferred source), while others argue it was a 'full-production' D-15 just still using the 8.190.320 tail as full production of the 8.152.320 (common) tail had not supplied enough units. Either way, its left the production line as a standard D-9 and was then transferred to Roland for conversion

Iam thinking about doing the F-14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back