Quick, Quality and Clean Reference (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ernst

Airman
May 4, 2009
It is usefull to post together the better info about an aircraft. This works great as a quick reference.

It ll be insteresting to have threads about aircrafts containing a compilation of the better sources. An idea is close the topic for comments (only admins post)!

A quick, quality and clean reference source.

Sorry! English is not my native language. I attempted to say that admins or moderators can select the better info (videos, performance tests, pictures etc) related to an aircraft in the forum and put it all together in only one topic.

Eventually, this topic ll be close for comments!

I think what he's saying is that the moderators could browse through the forms and find what the best info for an aircraft is that has been posted and then make a place were that info could be compiled in order to provide easy access to the best information on a certain aircraft.

For example, the moderators could go and try to find information regarding the P-51 Mustang. They find some really good pictures, some nice schematics and performance tables, and some enlightening videos, then compile them into one place so that anybody seeking information on the Mustang could easily look there to find the best information that we have dug up. Theoretically they would do this for all World War II aircraft I presume?

At any rate, that would be a time consuming and laborious process, yet it could be useful instead of searching through thread after thread of information, you could just look at an area were all the P-51 information would be.

Is that what you're trying to say Ernst?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back