Quotes and Jokes (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Tried to edit the picture to make it full size after I posted the above but NFW. Sorry....

Andy , you have attached the file only without deciding of how it should be displayed. Therefore it was displayed as a small icon. When you use the Upload a File button , the Drag and Drop option or the Copy and Paste one you have to click the Full Image button of the Insert option at the Attached Files line , next to the thumbnail of your pic. The Thumbnail option is in the line too. Then the number of your attachment ( for a pic ) is inserted to your post text with proper tags. Below is an example ... please note that if the sequence "=Full" is omitted in the first tag the attached pic is displayed as the thumbnail.

pic.jpg

Done...

:lol:

Last edited:
Wojtek, I know, I always select Full Image but this time I forgot. The probelm I have is that I can not resize the pic after I posted it using the EDIT option. The first screen that pops up contains no option to do this so I clicked MORE OPTIONS and get this:

Capture.JPG

Clicking "Full Image" from here and saving changes does not fix it. Preview button does not work at all.

Wojtek, I know, I always select Full Image but this time I forgot. The probelm I have is that I can not resize the pic after I posted it using the EDIT option. The first screen that pops up contains no option to do this so I clicked MORE OPTIONS and get this:

View attachment 359943

Clicking "Full Image" from here and saving changes does not fix it. Preview button does not work at all.

I see Andy. In the case you should have tried to use the F5 key for refreshing of the screen. . I think the problem is caused by updating either of the Chrome or other changings made to the server soft. Also I have noticed that these troubles always appear when just updatings for Windows , net browsers and other soft are going to upcome. Not sure but it seems that servers get these either as the first or last. It causes that incompatibility because net browsers are still keeping the old forms cookies etc... I don't have the problem here but I use the Firefox with settings for full cleaning of the browser cache and all others available while closing the Firefox. So, each time I come here and log in again, the Firefox starts with uploading the current cookies , forms etc... that are rquired for displaying and working of the site and its pages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back