RAAF PBY Catalina performance evaluation documents

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pascal

Recruit
Sep 14, 2009
Hello,

I haven't been on the forum for a number of years. Someone way back (about 10 years ago) posted the RAAF documents that evaluated the performance of their PBY Catalinas. These evaluations were performed during WWII. Unfortunately, the link to the message that contained those documents is no longer functional (here it is: PBY Performance Data ).

Does anyone have these documents saved who could post them again here? Or does anyone know where I could access these documents again?

Thank you very much.

Best,

Pascal

Last edited:
Hello,

I haven't been on the forum for a number of years. Someone way back (about 10 years ago) posted the RAAF documents that evaluated the performance of their PBY Catalinas. These evaluations were performed during WWII. Unfortunately, the link to the message that contained those documents is no longer functional (here it is: PBY Performance Data ).

Does anyone have these documents saved who could post them again here? Or does anyone know where I could access these documents again?

Thank you very much.

Best,

Pascal

The link works. I have accessed the thread witout any problem. Also all links in the thread work as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back