Racial controversy erupts over a fake video of FOX news anchor

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Freebird

Master Sergeant
Nov 12, 2007
British Columbia
Kinda surprised that a far left piece of garbage like the Huffington Post would even bother.

While they're at it, they should issue retractions on every bit of crap that they put out.

TO

Attachments

• truck_vs_car_crash.jpg
    truck_vs_car_crash.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 340
Hope that reporter has a good time looking for work, what a putz. I guess he could probably get a job at the Huffington Post, seems to be just the kind of reporter they would be interested in.

Like I eluded to before, why let the facts get in the way of a seemingly good inflamatory story?

Yep, reporting the news these days is more about getting ratings than actually getting the story correct. That is why I pay little attention to the "Traditional" news media anymore.

This is a perfect example of why I get me news from u bunch of Clowns and this site.. I cant stand the news media.....

With a passion that rivals my insatiable desire to run every moron driving 60 mph in the fast lane off the road.........

That reminds me that when I occasionally have the wish to have god like powers - I would take a sunday drive in passing lane on the freeways in an M1 Abrams and never take my foot off the gas..

My Suburban is next closest thing.

That reminds me that when I occasionally have the wish to have god like powers - I would take a sunday drive in passing lane on the freeways in an M1 Abrams and never take my foot off the gas..

My Suburban is next closest thing.

LOL Bill...I just rely on my 320i's ability to out-manover the asshats on the road and put 'em in the rear-view mirror! :lol:

As far as the article goes...can we get a group photo of both the main-stream media AND all politicians, and stamp a big fat FAIL over 'em?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back