Radio Control Box BC-450-A

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mick07

Recruit
Mar 15, 2020
Hi Mick here I am trying to find a photo of this piece of avaition equipment Radio Control Box BC-450-A. The piece I have has been damaged and modified I want to restore the one I have, see photo, to original condition thanks

tuner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mick: You would be miles ahead to just buy another unit. There is quite a bit missing from the one you have and it would take a considerable amount of work to repair the cover when you remove the two meters and the bulb sockets.
They pop up on evilbay fairly often, and I know of a Navy marked one, NIB for sale. Not mine....
I've managed to accumulate enough SCR-274/ARC-5 stuff for my Fairchild AT-21 restoration I think. Getting close to setting the bench up and making it all work.

I agree with cvairwerks but if you need to continue here is a manual for the unit and the rest of that radio installation.

Sorry about the watermark but that is to prevent scum selling it on another website -- if you need any pages watermark free pm me and I will send them to you.

Attachments

• 12R2-3SCR274-2 {prev 16-40SCR274-5} (43-02-14 r56-07-25)ww2.pdf
    24.2 MB · Views: 121
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back