RAF Cosford Museum Model Show 11/04/2010

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

@ Catch22 yes please for the pictures that would be excellent :)

@ Airframes apparently the chap standing next to it built it and the aircraft unfortunately that was the only shot I managed to get was fighting dying batteries he did tell us he worked with Blackburn Firebrands though (Centaurus powered)

@ Matt308 that Enterprise is amazing I took a look just, like seeing the Viking's on deck :)

Sorry for delay have had a lot going on here are some more@

DSCF8676.jpg

Westland Whirlwind 1/48

DSCF8677.jpg

1/48 Skyraider and Wildcat

DSCF8678.jpg

1/48 Japanese torpedo plane

DSCF8679.jpg

1/32 Corsair II

Good photos. I was at the show with our branch; we were located under the wing of the P51D opposite the Catalina. It really is a great venue for a model show with all the real exhibits providing the best inspiration for our modelling endeavours.

Did anyone go to the RAF Cosford show yesterday?

We had a good time there again and think the displays and traders probably beat last year, but the permanent exhibits as a backdrop stole the show as usual. Unfortunately left my camera at home so didn't get any photos.

Had a good dig around - looks like a lot of the same stuff turned up again (it wasn't until I got to the end of the thread that I realised it was started last year).

Brother in Law came 3rd in the judging with this

Thanks - I'll pass on the congratulations.

He mainly does armour and made the mistake of getting me back into the hobby (after a 30Yr hiatus) so in return I've corrupted him back into doing 'things with wings'. :)

It's about time I got some more military vehicles done. I've had the makings of a 10 vehicle diorama of the 21st Panzer Divn in Normandy sitting in a box for the last 16 years !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back