Reincarnated Pilot?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I can't help but notice that the boy is only being asked ( - and only speaks up when asked!), if he remembers anything - which he doesn't. The rest of the time it's the parents who gets to speak for him.
I believe that his parents are lying.
It's too easy nowadays to make a lot of research via the web, books, movies, and gather info that way, to create such a story to sell a book.
My judgment and my belief: The story's fake, and the parents are using their kid to sell their book, which in my eyes are fairly disgusting.

I can't help but notice that the boy is only being asked ( - and only speaks up when asked!), if he remembers anything - which he doesn't. The rest of the time it's the parents who gets to speak for him.
It's too easy nowadays to make a lot of research via the web, books, movies, and gather info that way, to create such a story to sell a book.
My judgment and my belief: The story's fake, and the parents are using their kid to sell their book, which in my eyes are fairly disgusting.

Kind of noticed the same thing.

I agree BB.

TO

I agree... And i would be pretty angry if I was the family. When they introduced the kid to the pilots sister, if I was the sister I would be kinda annoyed if some little kid was claiming to be my dead brother. Especially if the sister was a hard-line Christain against reincarnation.

I'm concerned that stories like these are going to start cropping up alot. Some parents going to say that there child plays guitar and loves the Beetles, therefore he is the reincarnate John Lennon or something stupid like that, just to make a quick buck and some cheap fame.

I find it utter BS too. Did you notice in the interview that the parents talked the entire time. And the only thing the kid said was that he had no rememberance of the dreams. Kinda fishy to me.

I agree... And i would be pretty angry if I was the family. When they introduced the kid to the pilots sister, if I was the sister I would be kinda annoyed if some little kid was claiming to be my dead brother. Especially if the sister was a hard-line Christain against reincarnation.

I'm concerned that stories like these are going to start cropping up alot. Some parents going to say that there child plays guitar and loves the Beetles, therefore he is the reincarnate John Lennon or something stupid like that, just to make a quick buck and some cheap fame.

My point exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back