Remote Viewing? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

xelanhua

Airman
Jan 29, 2007
Hi
I know it's a bit freaky but does anyone know if they tried remote viewing in WW2? Or was it just a cold war thing?
Thaaankyooo
Xelan

I know that there was a documentary showing Germans using a device like a joy-stick to control a gliding bomb to blow up a bridge. Early radio controlled guidance system perhaps?

You really should know what you are talking about before you sound off, Healz.

Remote viewing is not remote or radio control. It was a project using psychic abilities during the cold war. I can't really speak much about it. I will only say to look up a few projects with the following names: Stargate, Sun Streak, Grill Flame, Center Lane and Scanate. You will find plenty on the web about those projects, some factual, some not.

David Morehouse wrote a good book about it called "Psychic Warrior".

Hi Folks

The book "Psychic Warrior" go's into some detail about project Grill Flame and the inteligence applications of remote veiwing. The author describes projecting himself to distant places and somtimes shifting in time and eventualy seeing a demonic type vision. The book is an excelent read and well writen, I found it to be rather disturbing.

ISBN 0-7181-4178-4

rEGARDS wILL.

I believe tha US had psychic spies going back to Washingtons time..

I guess so, I have read many books on remote viewing..

They are both related.. somewhat..

I think that "enhanced prognosticators" have been used for a while.

I suspect Patton of being part of a centuries old 'intelligence cult' that has been around since his ancestors helped found the core of Washington's very own Virginia State Militia, AKA the 1st Va Infantry, AKA, the "Stonewall" Brigade, aka 116th regiment.

History of the 1st Brigade, 29th Division

This goes back to Spotteswood crossing the Shenandoah.

I love a good old fashioned conspiracy theory, it is part of our "National Treasure" heh.

David Morehouse talks about the 'secret' Army of Nothern Virginia, where he worked for a while, which he believed to have been around for quite a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back